Sunshine & Umbrellas are teeing up another fantastic fundraising event in aid of two great Cork charities Cork ARC & Breakthrough Cancer Research. We invite you to take to the fairways on Saturday 10th September at Douglas Golf Club to support cancer services in Cork. Fabulous prizes are being gathered and the shotgun start will ensure that everyone finishes together and has an enjoyable evening in the clubhouse.
- Shotgun start at 2.30pm
- Three person teams
- Entry fee is €300.00 per team
- Maximum handicap of 20 for men and 28 for ladies
- 1st, 2nd & 3rd place prizes
- Light BBQ & refreshments during the game
- Evening meal, trophy presentation and entertainment from 8.00pm in the clubhouse
To register your team, please call Cork ARC's Fundraising Office on 021 4275050.
Remember...in order to prepare for this event, follow the golfers diet; live on greens as much as possible!