We in Cork ARC Cancer Support House are fully committed to achieving the standards contained within the Statement of Guiding Principles for Fundraising.
We commit to doing this by:
- Maintaining good fundraising practice
- Providing high levels of accountability and transparency to our donors and prospective donors from the public
- Providing clarity and assurances to you, our donors, about how we spend your money.
- We in Cork ARC Cancer Support House have considered the Statement and believe we meet the standards it sets out.
- Cork ARC Cancer Support House’s report on our fundraising activities is available in our most recent Annual Report which will be uploaded to our website.
WHAT TO DO IF YOU HAVE FEEDBACK
We welcome your feedback on our performance, if you have any queries please do not hesitate to get in contact with us via any of our contact points.
Head of Fundraising / Corporate Affairs
Cork ARC Cancer Support House
5 O’Donovan Rossa Road
Tel: 021 4274691
We are open 5 days a week from 9.30 am to 4.30 pm, except Friday when we close at 3.00 pm.
See our Feedback and Complaints Procedure here.