Cork ARC Cancer Support House was established to provide a holistic centre in which people with cancer and their families can find emotional support, practical help and trust. In addition to its Cork centre at Cliffdale, O’Donovan Rossa Road, Cork ARC has recently extended its services to provide for cancer patients and families in centres in Knocknaheeny, Bantry and Youghal.
About the Role:
The newly-established role of Manager will be responsible for leading all aspects of the management of the Cork ARC Centres, supporting the Board of Trustees with the development and implementation of strategy and policy, service delivery and development, liaison with statutory agencies, voluntary bodies and the business community and being the public face for fundraising, advocacy, campaigning and media work.
Reporting directly to the Board of Trustees, the ideal candidate will:
- Have proven experience at senior management level in a similar type role;
- Have excellent leadership skills;
- Have excellent communication and motivation skills;
- Demonstrate project management skills, and an ability to lead projects relating to Cork ARC infrastructure;
- Demonstrate commitment to the ethos and values of Cork ARC;
- Be able to demonstrate a capacity to manage and develop a service to meet the demands of service users;
- Have demonstrated evidence of strategic decision making and innovation;
- Have a sound knowledge of issues relating to cancer and cancer care/services;
Competitive salary commensurate with experience
To receive an application form for this appointment, please email in confidence to email@example.com.
The closing date for receipt of completed applications is Friday 15th September 2017