Here are ten things you should know about Cork ARC Cancer Support House
1. It is a Registered Charity - No. 20049881.
2. It was established as a Trust and is governed by a Board of Trustees.
3. The Board meets monthly to review all operations and plans.
4. It has a Strategic Focus and a revolving 3 year Operational Plan.
5. It has strong financial control and produces Annual Audited Accounts.
6. It has written Policies and Procedures encompassing all activites.
7. It complies with the Governance Code recommended for charities.
8. It is indebted to a large team of Volunteers to enable its function.
9. It has a small team of committed, professional staff.
10. All of it's services are available free of charge.